Golden Week Race: Fuji GT 500 km


I smell domination in GT500 (source Supergt.net)
Honestly!

I did miss Round 2 of Super GT championship. It was due to the fact that the race was held today, on WEDNESDAY! At first I was confused how can a race be held on weekdays. Then I find out that this is the week of Golden Week, when most Japanese get one full week holidays. There are many kinds of commemoration from April 29th-May 5th, like The Emperor's Birthday and Children's day. 

I like the concept that JAF held one of Super GT series during a festive time. It's quite similar with English Premiere League's Boxing Day, which is always held on December 26th. No wonder my friend some hours ago posted his visit in Fuji Speedway. 

Anyway, congrats to Nissan team. It seemed you enjoy your GT 500 and 300 victories in Toyota's cage.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment